Ever feel like you’re doing the same silly things to fix things the same things over and over? Ever read forums where 10 people enthusiasticly post the same solution that you’re already trying to find an alternative for? Well, no need to post on forums any more, your answers are all here.
How to fix:
- Windows XP - reinstall
- Macs – delete preferences, fix disk permissions (really?)
- Windows Vista – install Windows 7 (really!)
- Linux – you’re already capable of helping yourself. Move along.
- iphone – you’re holding it wrong
- blackberry – delete service books, wipe data
- android – root your phone, install a community ROM, then complain to Cyanogen
Credit: “You’re holding it wrong“ courtesy of Engadget, my favorite blog.