Giving sports fans what they want
- 40% growth in 2009
- up to 36% ROI on incremental side projects, like Case and Frame
Leveraging customer insights to drive conversion
Creating a site that entices sports enthusiasts, hobbyists, first-time memorabilia collectors, and gift-givers requires thinking like them. So we watched and learned from our customers in order to create a site that worked for them. We uncovered novel ways to organize and personalize the site as it grew, satisfying customers and driving up conversion rates.
Knocking sales out of the park
"Ai's website structure has scaled beautifully and we now sell over five times the number of products we were able to before."
Director of E-Commerce for Steiner Sports
Personalization fused with technical expertise
- Enhanced browse and search categories that break the mold of typical product-based shopping
- Personalized signings, product recommendations, and targeted, opt-in emails
- Innovative merchandising tools: "See it Framed" option that reveals a realistic photograph preview, upsells based on business intelligence and purchase history
- Smart self-service tools including express checkout, loyalty rewards, check order status, and wish-lists
- A "Gift Center" to help first-time buyers and holiday shoppers
- Complete integration with Steiner's accounting, fulfillment, and warehouse systems: site real-time inventory updates, immediate internal order reviews, and automatic accounting system order reconciliation and reporting
When it launched, SteinerSports.com won the Gold award for Multichannel Merchant's 'Best Small Web Merchant Ecommerce Website of 2006.'