How does a retailer know when it's time to redesign? Action Envelope began the process only 18 months after successfully launching its first Ai-designed website.
It also needed a scalable, robust back-office that could help grow the business. Ai tackled the problem by developing user-centric tools that make it easy to buy online, with confidence.
Bringing a mission to life
Envelope.com's COO, Seth Newman, came back to Ai with a long list of features and ideas for improving the site. We worked as a team to define the site's goals and success metrics, then prioritized the features to focus on tangible improvements. The new site design, heavy in Ajax and DHTML functionality, included intuitive, dynamic menus that make it easy for shoppers to find and customize products.
Easy-to-use, robust and transparent
Improvements that prompted significant conversion rates:
- Direct, easy-to-use browse and search interfaces
- Simple two-step process for online envelope design and printing
- A robust "Re-Order" center for fast purchase of previously placed orders
- Loyalty program rewards frequent customers with online discounts
- "File Upload Center" for easy graphics and logo embellishment
Back-end print production management system, creating:
- Transparency throughout the entire order and fulfillment process
- End-to-end order tracking, from the point of purchase through customer approval, pre-production, press assignments, printing, boxing and shipping
- Task assignment across new presses as they are purchased
- Reduced processing and fulfillment time, prompting business growth